You must first apply for admission to, or be a current matriculated student of, WSU. You must apply for admission to the RN to BSN program.
Application materials are available from the School of Nursing Enrollment Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 626-6753. E-mail is the best way to request an application (either .pdf or mailed copy).
- Applications for each January start date are not available until late August of each year.
- Applications for each August start date are not available until mid-January of each year.
The application to WSU and information packet listed below are provided for your convenience. Click on the links below for the appropriate information. You may make copies of this information once you have printed it. You should print and read the applicant checklist before requesting an application.
- Weber State University Admissions
- Transfer Guide
- RN to BSN Nursing Brochure - Brochures are not being printed this year due to on-going curriculum changes that began August 2012. Please use the applicant checklist (below) for information about applying for the RN to BSN program.
- RN to BSN Applicant Checklist (pdf)