Applications & Checklists
You must first apply for admission to, or be a current matriculated student of, WSU. You must apply for admission to the RN to BSN program.
Application materials are available from the School of Nursing Enrollment Director at email@example.com or (801) 626-6753. E-mail is the best way to request an application (either .pdf or mailed copy).
- Applications for each January start date are available late August of each year.
- Applications for each August start date are available mid-January of each year.
NOTE: Current WSU (AS) RN students can refer to the ADN/PN to RN Student Bulletin Board for information related to applying for the RN to BSN right at the conclusion of your Associate Degree (AS) RN program. FAQ document and application materials are found at the bulletin board. Click here to go to the Bulletin Board (you will have to login using your Wildcat login & password).Please read the Applicant Checklist below for further details.
The application to WSU and information packet listed below are provided for your convenience. Click on the links below for the appropriate information. You may make copies of this information once you have printed it. You should print and read the applicant checklist before requesting an application.
- Weber State University Admissions
- Transfer Guide
- RN to BSN Nursing brochure (pdf)
- RN to BSN Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Upper Division Elective Recommendation Guide (pdf)