Applications & Checklists
The admissions and selection takes place annually. The priority deadline is March 1 of each year. The application will be kept open if there are additional positions open beyond March 1.
If you would still like to be considered for the MSN Educator track for Fall Semester 2016 please contact Rob Holt at 801-626-6753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are approximately 20 positions available in each concentration. Applicants will be ranked based on the following criteria:
- Advanced Writing course completion
- RN work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Writing ability
- Personal interview (not all applicants will be interviewed)
- Veteran status
- WSU preceptor experience within the past year (March 1 to March 1)
- Potential for scholarly work/leadership
Click on the links below for the appropriate information.
- "Is Online Right for You?"
- Master of Science in Nursing brochure (pdf)
- MSN Fall 2017 Cohort Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Advanced College Writing Transfer Guide (pdf)
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing Application (pdf) - The priority deadline for Fall 2017 is March 1, 2017. Online application available the first week of October 2016. If you would still like to be considered for the MSN Nurse Leader: Educator track for Fall 2016 please contact us.
If you would like to discuss the Master of Science in Nursing program and the details related to applying, please contact Robert Holt, Enrollment Director for the School of Nursing, at 801-626-6753 or email@example.com.
Our vision is to lead the nation in innovative learning environments which incorporate technology, challenge learners, develop educators, and transform health care worldwide.