Applications & Checklists
The admission and selection process occurs annually in April. Online application process becomes available October 1st of each year on our Application Information page. Priority application deadline is March 1st of each academic year. For this year (2015), the priority deadline is extended until May 1, 2015.
Approximately ten to twelve positions are available for each program of study. Applicants will be ranked according to a selection point system established by the WSU Master Degree Admissions Committee. Applicant ranking will include: GPA, Advanced Writing course completed, work experience as an RN, recommendations, vita/resume, writing ability, personal interview (not all applicants may be interviewed), veteran status, preceptor for the WSU School of Nursing Associate Degree (RN) program during the last year (March 1 to March 1) and potential for scholarly work/leadership.
Click on the links below for the appropriate information.
- "Is Online Right for You?"
- Master of Science in Nursing brochure (pdf)
- MSN Fall 2016 Cohort Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Advanced College Writing Transfer Guide (pdf)
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing Application - The "Priority" deadline of April 1, 2015 for MSN applications has passed. Applications for the Nurse Leader: Executive track and Educator track will still be accepted on an individual basis. To discuss existing MSN opportunities please contact Robert Holt at 801-626-6753 or email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the Master of Science in Nursing program and the details related to applying, please contact Robert Holt, Enrollment Director for the School of Nursing, at 801-626-6753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our vision is to lead the nation in innovative learning environments which incorporate technology, challenge learners, develop educators, and transform health care worldwide.