Applications & Checklists
The admission and selection process occurs annually in April. Priority application deadline is April 1 of each academic year.
Approximately twenty positions are available for each track. Applicants will be ranked according to a selection point system established by the WSU Master Degree Admissions Committee. Applicant ranking will include: GPA, Advanced Writing course completed, work experience as an RN, recommendations, vita/resume, writing ability, personal interview (not all applicants may be interviewed), veteran status, preceptor for the WSU School of Nursing Associate Degree (RN) program during the last year (March 1 to March 1) and potential for scholarly work/leadership.
Click on the links below for the appropriate information.
- "Is Online Right for You?"
- Master of Science in Nursing brochure (pdf)
- MSN Fall 2017 Cohort Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Advanced College Writing Transfer Guide (pdf)
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing Application (pdf) - The "Priority" deadline for Fall 2017 is April 3, 2017. Online Application available again first week of October 2016. If you would still like to be considered for the MSN Educator program for Fall 2016 contact us.
If you would like to discuss the Master of Science in Nursing program and the details related to applying, please contact Robert Holt, Enrollment Director for the School of Nursing, at 801-626-6753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our vision is to lead the nation in innovative learning environments which incorporate technology, challenge learners, develop educators, and transform health care worldwide.