You must apply for admission to WSU first; then you must also apply for admission to the Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
The applications and information packets listed below are provided for your convenience. Click on the links below for the appropriate application forms. You may make copies of these forms once you have printed it. You should print and read the applicant checklist before completing the application.
- Weber State University Admissions
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- Transfer Guide
- Associate of Science (RN) Brochure
- RN Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Associate's Degree Nursing Application packet (pdf) - Early application deadline is January 15, 2014 with a final application deadline of February 3, 2014.
For further information you can contact the Health Professions Admissions Office at (801) 626-6136 or email@example.com.