Applications & Checklists
You must apply for admission to WSU first; then you must also apply for admission to the Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
The applications and information packets listed below are provided for your convenience. Click on the links below for the appropriate application forms. You may make copies of these forms once you have printed it. You should print and read the applicant checklist before completing the application.
- Weber State University Admissions
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- Transfer Guide
- Associate of Science (RN) brochure (pdf)
- RN Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Associate's Degree Nursing Application packet - The application deadline for Fall 2015 has passed. Applications for the January 2016 start will be available the 2nd week of April 2015. Early application deadline for January 2016 will be August 14, 2015 and the final application deadline will be September 1, 2015.
For further information you can contact the Health Professions Admissions Office at (801) 626-6136 or email@example.com.