You must apply for admission to WSU first; then you must also apply for admission to the Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
The applications and information packets listed below are provided for your convenience. Click on the links below for the appropriate application forms. You may make copies of these forms once you have printed it. You should print and read the applicant checklist before completing the application.
- Weber State University Admissions
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- Transfer Guide
- Associate of Science (RN) Brochure
- RN Applicant Checklist (pdf)
- Associate's Degree Nursing Application packet (pdf) - Application deadline has passed for the Fall 2014 admission cycle. Applications will be available again at this site beginning the first week of April 2014 and will be due by the early deadline of August 15, 2014 or the final deadline of September 2, 2014 for the Spring 2015 Admissions Cycle.
For further information you can contact the Health Professions Admissions Office at (801) 626-6136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.