Why choose Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction at WSU?
- Program approved by the Utah State Board of Education and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Program organized around theme of "Teacher as a Reflective Practitioner."
- Curriculum will prepare you to be truly a master educator.
What degrees/certificates are available?
Master of Education (MEd) Curriculum and Instruction
What courses are offered through online/distance learning?
The masters of education in curriculum and instruction department offers various classes online. For more information, contact the department
at 801-626-6278 or click here.
What are the employment opportunities?
With your master of education in curriculum and instruction from WSU, you can teach in schools, business, industry and higher education.
For more information, go to Career Services.
What will I learn in the program?
You will learn
- to reflect on your own teaching practices and their impact on students
- strategies to engage your students and make them independent life-time learners
- to collaborate in learning communities with peers and students
- to use research to improve your educational practices and those of your peers.
Where can I find out more about the programs?
Jerry and Vickie Moyes College of Education
Master of Education
Weber State University
1306 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408-1306
Department Contact Claudia Eliason
Department Phone 801-626-6626
Is there an application deadline?
Although there is no application deadline, we encourage you to apply early and register for classes. Contact the education department for
specific information or to schedule an advisement time.