Thank you for your interest in this year's Multicultural Youth Preparing for the “Real World” Conference! We are excited to have you be a part of this event. Please take the time to read the instructions as they will be key in making registration and the conference a seamless process.
- Register online using the links on this page (English or Spanish).
- Print the confirmation page and bring it to the event. This will allow the check-in table to find your file faster and will serve as a ticket for your t-shirt.
- You will need to check in and pick up your agenda, map, materials, and name tag between 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. at Comfort Suites Hotel. Each student will be assigned to a specific hotel room.
- T-shirts will be distributed at check-in. Once you check into your hotel room, you will need to change into your conference t-shirt and wear it during the conference.
Advisors and Counselors:
- Please bring your students to the Comfort Suites hotel located at 2250 S 1200 W Ogden, UT 84401. School buses will be able to park in the hotel parking lot.
- Advisors, counselors, and administrators will have the opportunity to participate in the "Advisor Track" which will provide you with important information including registration, admissions, and financial aid.
Again, thank you for your participation and we hope that you will have a pleasant experience at Weber State university as you prepare for the “Real World”.
If you have further questions please contact S2S@weber.edu or 801-626-7027.