Note: You must restart your computer after installing IE8.
If you are prompted to install IE8 or you can go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx to download and install
When ready to install close you browser.and start the install:
- Check the "I do not want to participate right now" then click on "Next"
- Click on the "Accept License Agreement" then click on "Next"
- Click in the "Install Updates Now" then click on "Next"
- Click on "Restart Now"
- After the restart open Internet Explorer.(you will only need to do the following steps the first time)
- Click on "Next"
- Select "No, don't turn on Suggested Sites" then click on "Next"
- When asked select "Choose Custom Setings" keep your current search provider
- When asked select "No" on on "Search for Provider Updates"
- "Keep my Current Accelerators" and click on "Next"
- Turn on Smartscreen filter then click on "Next"
- Select "Yes I want to use Compatibility Settings" then click on "Finish"