IT Program Reviews
The purpose of a program review process within the Information Technology Division at Weber State University is to provide a comprehensive evaluation of departments within our division on a five year cycle. Program review is a reflective process that allows for an introspective look at our structure and services and allows us to see areas that we are doing well in and areas that we can improve upon. Program review also serves to assist in strategic planning and goal setting.
Goals of Program Review
- To ensure that each department is providing high quality, effective programs and services.
- To continually strive to improve WSU Information Technology programs and services.
- To demonstrate our alignment with the division and university mission statements through an evidence based process.
- To create action plans and identify important initiatives to be used in strategic planning for the Information Technology Division and departments within the division.
- To increase knowledge and understanding of the division as a whole within Information Technology and across the university.
Below are links to the forms that you will use most during your program review.