Employer Contributions to Retirement
For all employees hired on or after November 16, 2015, WSU will contribute at the rate of 14.2% of your annual gross earnings into a TIAA 401(a) plan.
For those in TIAA, you may designate how this contribution is invested among the investment options at the time of enrollment or online in the future.
New employees who have previous service credit with Utah Retirement Systems (URS) and wish to remain in the URS may do so, but must designate at the time of enrollment.
Supplemental retirement options are available including 403(b), Roth 403(b), and 457(b).
If you would like to enroll in TIAA supplemental retirement online, please visit www.tiaa.org/weber
Once you have completed the online enrollment form:
- Please print and send a copy of your confirmation page to Human Resources.
- Fill out and complete the Salary Reduction Agreement Form.
- Bring a physical copy of the Salary Reduction Agreement Form to the Human Resource office.
Utah Retirement Systems (URS)
For those of you enrolled in URS, you can visit their website to do the following:
- Update your personal information
- Designate beneficiaries
- Configure your retirement investments/allocations
To contribute more to your retirement please turn in a Supplemental Retirement form found above to the Human Resource office.
URS Customer Service: (800) 365-8772
If you have additional questions about the Retirement plans offered, please contact Cherrie Nelson by email, email@example.com, or call 801-626-7496.