Open Enrollment for 2013-2014
Ended May 15, 2013
- If you do not complete Open Enrollment online, your flexible spending account will turn off.
- If you do not complete Open Enrollment online, your medical and dental will remain the same as what you currently have.
- Online open enrollment for medical and flex spending will be done through the PEHP site using your myPEHP account.
- You must have a myPEHP login and password to complete online Open Enrollment. Click here to create your myPHEP longin and password.
- Dental (EMI Health) changes will be done on paper in the Human Resources office. (MA 111) Click here for form.
- Spouses are welcome to attend open meetings and drop-in labs (no children please).
- You will not be allowed to complete Open Enrollment after the 15th of May.
- How do you complete Open Enrollment online? Instructions to complete Online Open Enrollment
- STAR PLAN TRAINING, click here.
- HSA Salary Reduction Agreement
- PEHP Pharmacy questions, click here.
- PEHP Plus Value-Added Benefits Program, click here.
- For more information on PEHP, visit:
- PEHP BENEFITS PREVIEW
Due to Healthcare Reform, PEHP is required to provide a Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Glossary of terms. The examples shown in the Glossary of Terms are created and defined by the Federal Government, and are not reflective of your group’s specific benefit design.
EMI Health Dental and Voluntary Vision
- EMI Health Dental Summary, click here.
- EMI Health Dental Change/Enrollment form, click here.
- Voluntary Vision Summary, click here.
- Voluntary Vision Enrollment Form, click here.
Legal, Home and Auto
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at X 6032.