Employee Exit Process

A separation e-PAR was submitted and has been approved indicating you will be leaving Weber State University. 

In order to insure a smooth and timely checkout, please schedule an appointment before your last working day at 801-626-7230. During your visit, turn in your insurance card(s), Wildcard, EdPass, and any other campus property. Prior to your appointment, follow the instructions below. For your convenience, we have included a link to the campus map: http://weber.edu/weberstatemap/ 

If you...


...have building or office keys

...return your keys to Facilities Management  and collect your deposit refund form (Campus Services Building).

...return Union Building keys to Information Desk (Union Building).

 ...have a parking permit and/or outstanding parking tickets

 ...return your parking pass to Parking Services and settle any unpaid parking tickets* (Public Safety Building).

 ...have a p-card

...turn in the monthly p-card statements and supporting documentation since your last audit to Internal Audit (Miller Administration Building, 214).

 ...have library books from Stewart Library

...return them to the library.

 ...have a charge account at the WSU Bookstore

...please make payment arrangements* with the Bookstore (Union Building).

 ...have a balance on your tuition payments, or need to be reimbursed for your key deposit

...clear any outstanding balance* owed at the Cashier and collect your key reimbursement (Student Service Center, 209).

 ...have a locker at the Swenson Gymnasium

...remove all personal items. 

...you have a balance on your Wildcard

...if it's more than $25, request a refund at the Union Building Information desk.  If it's less than $25, please use it prior to your last work day.

Complete the confidential online Exit Interview

Click here for Exit Interview

*Outstanding balances can be deducted from your paycheck if they are less than your paycheck amount.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact Human Resources at 801-626-7230 or hr@weber.edu.