How do I apply for Housing?
Once you have been accepted to Weber State you will receive your login information for your eWeber portal. Once you log into your account you will see the “Student Services” tab. Within that tab you will see a “Miscellaneous Services” box. The link for the housing application can be found in this box.
What information do I need to apply?
You will need the following information in order to fill out your application.
- Your permanent address – This information can be your permanent address in your home country. For the “zip code” just enter five (5) zero’s (0).
- Alternate Email Address – Even though we will use your Weber email address for all communication with you, we like to have an additional email just in case.
- Emergency Contact – This is someone that we can contact in case you are hurt or injured. Most students list their parents or another family member.
- 2 Personal References – These could be family or friends that will give us an additional means to contact you if we are not able to reach you.
- Roommate Preferences – We will be asking for their first and last names. You are not required to give us roommate preferences, it is optional.
- Your Room Preferences – Before completing your application please take a moment to look at the various room options. You can put up to four (4) preferences, please rank them in order of most desired to least desired. Please do not list any options that you are not willing to live in.
- The last four (4) digits of your W# - Your W# is your means of identity within the University. There are a number of areas within the lower part of the contract that you must enter these numbers as a means for agreeing to the terms of the contract.
- Guarantor Information – Your guarantor is someone we will contact if you fail to pay your account. Please enter in as much information as possible. We would prefer that your guarantor have valid United States identification, but it is not required.
What happens if I need to move – in early or move – out late?
Simply email email@example.com and we will work with you to come to a solution. Please be aware that there may be additional charges that will apply.
What should I bring with me?
When your room assignment is sent out you will also receive a list of suggested items. You do not need to bring or purchase everything that is on this list, this is simply a list of items that students have found helpful.
How do I get from the airport to Ogden?
Contact the International Students and Scholars Center and they will coordinate a ride for you. You can call them at 801-626-6853 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.