Apply for Housing
Campus Housing Checklist
- Take a tour of our housing options. Monday - Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
- Fill out your housing contract through our eWeber portal (directions are listed below)
- Pay the required $200 application fee/deposit
- Wait for your housing and roommate assignment to be sent to you in late July for the Academic Year contract or late November for the Spring Only contract
- Sign up for a payment plan and pay your first month's rent by August 1st
- Move into your new room the weekend before classes begin
Steps to Apply
- Login to your student portal at weber.edu
- Click on the Student Services tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Housing Contract link. Click on the Housing Application link.
- Select the correct year and click submit.
- Completely fill out the online contract. The addendums can be downloaded and viewed with Adobe PDF Reader.
If you are an international student having problems logging into your student portal to sign up for housing, contact the Housing Office or the International Students Office 801-626-6853.
Phone Number: 801-626-7275
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (MST) M-F