BOOK SCHOLARSHIP & TRAVEL HONORARIUM
Through the generosity of private donors and the Office of the Provost, the Honors Program offers honorariums to qualified Honors’ students. You may apply for these online at weber.edu/honors or pick up a form in the Honors Center.
To be eligible for a Book Scholarship or Travel Honorarium, students must:
- Be accepted into the Honor Program.
- Register for at least 12 credit hours (full time student)
- Complete any travel prior to graduating with bachelor’s degree.
- Submit a 1 page report and a photo about the travel to the Honors Center following the travel experience.
The Honors Program offers Leadership Honorariums to members of the Honors Student Advisory Board (HSAB).These honorariums can only be used toward WSU tuition.
- Apply for a position on HSAB and be selected.
- Be a Utah resident.
- Register as a full-time student (12 credit hours).
- Participate in a position review at the end of fall semester in order for funds to be released for spring semester.
HONORS PATHFINDER SCHOLARSHIP
A number of generous Honors Program tuition scholarships (Pathfinder Scholarships) are available to freshmen. For requirements and details, contact the Honors Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.