How to Rush
Students join fraternities and sororities through Rush, a mutual selection process which allows affiliated members and potential new members the opportunity to meet and learn about one other.
By participating in Rush, you will gain insights into the benefits of joining a Greek organization:
- lifetime friendships
- academic excellence
- development of leadership and organizational skills
- involvement in philanthropic activities
- and bonds of friendship that are generated through membership in a Greek organization
The purpose of Rush Registration is threefold: it enables fraternity and sorority members to know who is interested in joining; it permits time to check the potential members’ academic performance; and it guarantees equal opportunity to all organizations to recruit potential members.
Rush is open to all students, including transfer students, who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Completed twelve (12) academic hours at Weber State University
- Enrolled full-time (twelve hours or more) during the entire semester
- Have a Cumulative WSU GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have registered with the Department of Student Involvement & Leadership
Dates: September 8, 2015 - September 12, 2015
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
5 - 9 p.m.
Wildcat Theater, Shepherd Union Building, WSU Ogden
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
6 - 9 p.m.
Shpherd Union Building, WSU Ogden
Thrusday, September 10, 2015
“Let Us Entertain You”
5 - 11 p.m.
Friday, September 11, 2015
5 - 7 p.m.
Pie Pizzeria, 4300 Harrison Blvd, Ogden
Saturday, September 12, 2015
“Get Wet with the Greeks”
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
University Village, WSU Ogden
For more information contact Greek Council at email@example.com"