Transfer Your Financial Aid

If you were receiving financial aid at your previous institution and would like that application to be transferred over to Weber State, you will need to complete the following:

1- Go online to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at

2- Enter Weber State University’s school code (003680) on to your application.

3- Complete the Weber State Financial Aid application online, in the eWeber portal.
    - Student Services > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Application

4- Check status online, following steps outlined in step three.

5- Accept your financial aid online.