Money is a huge part of your life. It can be the difference in determining what you
can do and where you can go. Your time as a university student can be crucial in the developing of good financial habits that can benefit you for the rest of your life.
where your money is coming from, where it's going to, and how to make
sure that the way you manage your money lines up with the values
that matter most to you.
Check out these links from mappingyourfuture.org for more information on preparing your finances.
- Establish yourself financially.
- Balance your checkbook.
- Start budgeting.
- Save money.
- Use your credit cards wisely.
- Review and understand your credit report.
- Prevent and detect identity theft.
- Manage your student loan debt.
- Use calculators.
- Visit our money management page on MySpace and add us as a Friend so you can get regular updates.
- Visit other money management resources.
Want to learn all of this in one sitting? Read mappingyourfuture.org's 12-step guide to financial success (PDF).