Apply for Scholarships
The 2015-2016 eWeber Scholarship Application is now open effective September 1, 2014.
To Apply for Scholarships
- log in to your student portal
- click the "Student Services" tab
- click the "Scholarship Application" link (left side of the page).
- The scholarship priority deadline for Fall 2015 is January 12, 2015
- You can still apply after the deadline & application required prior to disbursement each semester.
To Apply for Activity or Donor-Sponsored Scholarships
Each application process is different.You will need to get in touch with the organization or department offering the scholarship. You will then be instructed on the specific steps of applying for the scholarship.
To Accept for your Scholarship award in the Weber portal
Please accept any scholarship on your portal promptly as most have deadlines.
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Click on My Award Information in the Financial Service section
- Click on the appropriate term and follow the tabs for conditions to ACCEPT.
Please note: To submit a petition to hold or defer an Academic Scholarship, complete the 'Deferment Application' and submit it to the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarship office.
Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Presence in the U.S.
WSU is required to verify lawful presence in the United States before any scholarship monies can be released to a student.
Do one of the following:
- Submit a completed FAFSA application to the Department of Education (go to www.fafsa.ed.gov); or
- Utah Drivers license issued after January 1, 2010; or
- Original copy of birth certificate; or
- Permanent Resident Card; or
- U.S. passport; or
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240); or
- Certificate of Citizenship (N-560 or N-561); or
- Certificate of Naturalization (N-550 or N-570)
Show your document above to:
Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
120 Student Services Center
Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Thursday)
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Friday)