Transfer Students

What is a Transfer Student?

You are a transfer student if you have attended another college or university and have completed 30 or more semester hours.

Whether you’ve graduated from a two-year college or are making a move from another university, it’s important to find the right place to complete your degree.

With more than 215 undergraduate majors—the largest and most comprehensive offering in the state—and an increasing number of master’s programs, Weber probably has the degree you want. There’s even a way to design your own program of study.

Please contact us at (801) 626-6050 or at with any questions that you may have. We are here to help. 

Would you like to come and check out WSU in person? Schedule a campus visit.

Application Process

Transferring Courses and Credit