2014-2015 Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form and Instructions for Independent Students
Consideration for a Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are an independent student whose financial circumstances have changed.
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form and Instructions for Dependent Students
Consideration for Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are a dependent student whose parents financial circumstances have changed.
- Child Support Verification Form
This form is required if Child Support Paid is reported on the FAFSA.
- Household Size and Number in College Verification Form
This form is required if you have listed other family members as attending college/university other than WSU.
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (in person) - This form is used to verify the student's identity and educational purpose. It is only required if requested by the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships department. This form can be printed out and brought into our main campus. It will need to be filled out in front of a WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships staff member who will also request to see valid government-issued ID.
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (Off site) - This form is used to verify the student's identity and educational purpose. It is only required if requested by the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships department. This form requires a Notary's signature and can be used if you are unable to visit the WSU campus in person. Only the original document can be accepted (no faxes or photo copies please).
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits - This form is required to verify benefits from the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP). If the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships office has indicated that verification of this assistance is necessary, please complete the form and submit it to our office.
- Non-Filing of U.S. Income Tax Return
This form is required if you did not file, or were not required to file a Federal Income Tax Return. This is also required if you applied as a dependent student and your parent did not file, or was not required to file a Federal Income Tax Return.
- Other Untaxed Income Form
This form is required if you have had other untaxed income that needs to be reported. This includes payments to tax-deferred pensions and retirement savings, child support received, housing, food and other living allowances paid to military, clergy and others, veterans non-educational benefits, other untaxed income or money received or paid on the student's behalf or other resources and benefits received by the student and any members of the student's household.
- Statement of Income - Use this form to explain how you supported yourself/family in 2013 and include how you plan to support yourself/family in 2014. Supporting documentation may be required.
- Change in Marital Status
Complete and submit this form when there has been a change in your marital status after completing the 2012-13 FAFSA. Additional documents will be required. These documents are listed on this form. Consideration requires meeting with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Intent to Enroll
This form is for students attending 2014-15 summer courses with late start dates. Federal regulations require that we calculate how much of your aid must be returned assuming you will not stay enrolled in any classes that have not started yet. However, if you return this "Intent to Enroll Confirmation" we can confirm if you still qualify for all or part of your financial aid for the current term.
- Second Degree Contract This form is required if you have already earned a degree while attending a college or university and you want to pursue a second degree.
- Student Loan Supplement (you must have an FA award before completing this form)
This form is required to make or request a change to your Stafford loan amount.
- Dependency Override Request Form
This form is required if you cannot answer ‘yes’ to any of the status questions on the FAFSA (Step 3), and you have extraordinary circumstances. Consideration requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Parent Signature Page
This form is required if you are a dependent student to complete the WSU Application for Financial Aid.
- PLUS Loan Request Form
This form is required for PLUS Loan processing. Note: Student must complete FAFSA application prior to submitting PLUS Loan request form.
- Repeat Coursework Petition
This form can be used when a repeated course is required for a degree.
- Student Information Release Form
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), this form can be used as a written consent allowing a third party to gain access to specific information.
- Scholarship Deferment Application
Complete this form to request that an Academic Scholarship be held for a period.