Get the information you need to make transferring to WSU smooth.
Meet Us at Your Current School
Our transfer advisors often make trips to Salt Lake Community College, Snow College, College of Eastern Utah and LDS Business College. We are available to answer your questions about course articulations, major options, the admissions process, scholarships & financial aid, and any other information you need about transferring to Weber. Check us out at the following schools:
Dates and times TBD.
Attend Transfer Orientation
Attend an orientation before registering for classes. At Orientation you will:
- Learn about student services, resources and facilities
- Obtain a parking pass, your Wildcard (WSU ID card), and your eWeber student portal
- Find out how your transfer courses apply toward your degree
- Meet with a major advisor and set up a class schedule
- Become familiar with the process of transferring credit
Talk With an Advisor
You will have the opportunity to meet with your advisor at Orientation. If you can't attend Orientaiton you can set up an appointment to meet with your advisor.
If you meet before you are admitted, bring your transcripts to the the appointment. We highly recommend that you meet with your advisor at Weber State prior to registering for classes. Your program advisor knows the specific courses needed to complete your degree and is critical to your academic success. To contact your advisor, click here.