2017-2018 Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
- Change in Marital Status: Complete and submit this form when there has been a change in your marital status after completing the 2017-18 FAFSA. Additional documents will be required. These documents are listed on this form. Consideration requires meeting with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Dependency Override Request: This form is required if you cannot answer "yes" to any of the status questions on the FAFSA (Step 3), and you have extraordinary circumstances. Consideration requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Petition Process: Students who fail to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards may petition for an exception from SAP requirements due to extenuating circumstances.
- Household Size and Number in College Verification: This form is to verify the members of your household and who in your household is attending college.
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (off site): This form is used to verify the student's identity and educational purpose. It is only required if requested by the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships department. This form requires a Notary's signature and can be used if you are unable to visit the WSU campus in person. Only the original document can be accepted (no faxes or photo copies please).
- Low Income Statement: Use this form when reporting low income or benefit information for students, spouses or parents of dependent students.
- Non-Filing of U.S. Income Tax Return (Parent): This form is required if you applied as a dependent student and your parents did not file, or were not required to file, a Federal Income Tax Return.
- Non-Filing of U.S. Income Tax Return (Student): This form is required if you did not file, or were not required to file, a Federal Income Tax Return.
- PLUS Loan Request: This form is required for PLUS Loan processing. Note: Student must complete FAFSA application prior to submitting PLUS Loan request form.
- Repeat Coursework Petition: This form can be used when a repeated course is required for a degree.
- Scholarship Deferment Application: Complete this form to request that an Academic Scholarship be held for a period.
- Second Degree Contract: This form is required if you have already earned a degree while attending a college or university and you want to pursue a second degree.
- Special Circumstances Appeal and Instructions for Dependent Students: Consideration for Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are a dependent student whose parents financial circumstances have changed.
- Special Circumstances Appeal and Instructions for Independent Students: Consideration for a Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are an independent student whose financial circumstances have changed.
- Student Information Release: In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), this form can be used as a written consent allowing a third party to gain access to specific information.
- Student Loan Supplement: You must have an FA award before completing this form. This form is required to make or request a change to your Stafford loan amount.