2016-2017 Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
- Child Support Verification: This form is required if Child Support Paid is reported on the FAFSA.
- Change in Marital Status: Complete and submit this form when there has been a change in your marital status after completing the 2015-16 FAFSA. Additional documents will be required. These documents are listed on this form. Consideration requires meeting with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Dependency Override Request: This form is required if you cannot answer ‘yes’ to any of the status questions on the FAFSA (Step 3), and you have extraordinary circumstances. Consideration requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Petition Process: Students who fail to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards may petition for an exception from SAP requirements due to extenuating circumstances.
- Household Size and Number in College Verification: This form is to verify the members of your household and who in your household is attending college.
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (off site): This form is used to verify the student's identity and educational purpose. It is only required if requested by the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships department. This form requires a Notary's signature and can be used if you are unable to visit the WSU campus in person. Only the original document can be accepted (no faxes or photo copies please).
- Intent to Enroll: This form is for students attending 2014-15 summer courses with late start dates. Federal regulations require that we calculate how much of your aid must be returned assuming you will not stay enrolled in any classes that have not started yet. However, if you return this "Intent to Enroll Confirmation" we can confirm if you still qualify for all or part of your financial aid for the current term.
- Non-Filing of U.S. Income Tax Return: This form is required if you did not file, or were not required to file a Federal Income Tax Return. This is also required if you applied as a dependent student and your parent did not file, or was not required to file a Federal Income Tax Return.
- Other Untaxed Income: This form is required if you have had other untaxed income that needs to be reported. This includes payments to tax-deferred pensions and retirement savings, child support received, housing, food and other living allowances paid to military, clergy and others, veterans non-educational benefits, other untaxed income or money received or paid on the student's behalf or other resources and benefits received by the student and any members of the student's household.
- PLUS Loan Request: This form is required for PLUS Loan processing. Note: Student must complete FAFSA application prior to submitting PLUS Loan request form.
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits: This form is required to verify benefits from the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP). If the WSU Financial Aid and Scholarships office has indicated that verification of this assistance is necessary, please complete the form and submit it to our office.
- Repeat Coursework Petition: This form can be used when a repeated course is required for a degree.
- Scholarship Deferment Application: Complete this form to request that an Academic Scholarship be held for a period.
- Second Degree Contract: This form is required if you have already earned a degree while attending a college or university and you want to pursue a second degree.
- Student Loan Supplement: This form is required to make or request a change to your Stafford loan amount. You must have an FA award before completing this form.
- Special Circumstances Appeal and Instructions for Independent Students: Consideration for a Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are an independent student whose financial circumstances have changed. Form instructions
- Special Circumstances Appeal and Instructions for Dependent Students: Consideration for Special Circumstance requires meeting one-on-one with a Financial Aid advisor. This form is required if you are a dependent student whose parents financial circumstances have changed. Form instructions
- Statement of Income: Use this form to explain how you supported yourself/family in 2014 and include how you plan to support yourself/family in 2015. Supporting documentation may be required.
- Student Information Release: In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), this form can be used as a written consent allowing a third party to gain access to specific information.