How to Report A Work Related Injury
Report your injury to your supervisor
- So you can both complete the appropriate forms. (See links to Accident Reporting Forms below.)
- To document your injury while details are fresh in your mind, even if you choose not to seek medical attention, in case later developments require medical attention.
- Prompt reporting also benefits you in the following ways:
- Pre-approval for medical treatment is hastened.
- Prompt payment of medical bills is made easier.
- Wage compensation, if applicable, is expedited.
Report within 24 hours of your injury to WSU's Workers Compensation Coordinator, 626-7547. (If you are unable to report yourself, your supervisor or a co-worker may contact WSU's Workers Compensation Coordinator for you.)
Accident Reporting Forms
For additional information on the Weber State Biological Safety Program contact our office.