- Friday, February 14, 2014, at 0800
- RESERVATION list closes January 31, 2014
- List submission time to NREMT is 12 noon MST
- Weber State University
Marriott Allied Health Building, Room 304
3902 University Circle (top of hill by the football stadium)
Ogden, Utah, 84408
Parking: (passes required)
1) Stop at the WSU information booth by the "duck pond" and get an "A-6 daily" parking pass for $2.00
- We will not be responsible if your vehicle is ticketed
- Students arriving late will not be admitted
- We test at the PARAMEDIC level only. (Sorry. . . no EMT's, Advanced EMT's, or Intermediates)
- A "no-charge retest" is generally available on same day
- Retests start immediately after initial tests - no additional practice time is allowed
- No electronic devices are allowed in the building.
- Please leave cell/smart phones, computers, I-Pods, pagers, radios, etc. at home or in your car. If you need to be contacted the department phone # is 801-626-6521.
- Use of an electronic device on the test site can lead to dismissal and the voiding of your exam
- We do not break for lunch - pack yourself a sack lunch, drinks and/or snacks
- We utilize the LifePak 12 "hands free", the CombiTube, Ked, KED, Jamshidi IO's and the long board with "spider straps." You may bring your own equipment with exam coordinator and NREMT representative approval.
- Candidates should go to NREMT.ORG website and download the skills exam sheets for review
- Please pay particular attention to the "critical fail" areas
- First attempt testing for Weber State paramedic alumni - $50.00
- WSU paramedic alumni with lapsed certification or any Utah BEMS paramedic program alumni - $100.00
- Out-of-state and other candidates - $150.00
- Individual skills retests - $25.00 per station
- "Third attempt" skills retesting is free to any Utah BEMS paramedic program student.
Steps to take:
- Go to NREMT.ORG and establish a candidate account
- If you graduated in Utah prior to July 1, 2008. DO NOT SELECT your previous educational institution as you now fall under the "Utah BEMS" category.
- If you are out-of-state, contact you educational institution or state office of EMS
- After completing your NREMT candidate account contact Weber State EC&R Department
- Confirm with Weber State Emergency Care & Rescue that a test slot is available
- At this point we will need your Social Security number to add you to the NREMT roster
- Make sure you have a "confirmation" either by phone or e-mail prior to close date
- Immediately remit the appropriate fee by check or money order
- We regret we cannot accept credit cards
- Checks and Money Orders should be made out to "WSU"
- 22 days prior to the test, WSU will submit the course roster to NREMT
- Please note:
- There will be no refunds for cancellation or failure to show after this point.
- Under no circumstance will names be placed on the roster without the test fee being paid
- Under no circumstance will names be placed on the roster without candidate registration with the NREMT
- NREMT no longer allows "add-on's" or "walk-in's" on test day. We regret we cannot assist a candidate after the roster has been submitted
- Please note: