WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic
Yes or no:
- Has it been more than six months since your last dental hygiene appointment?
- Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
- Is your toothbrush more than six months old?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should make an appointment at the WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic for preventive dental hygiene care.
All services are provided by students in the Dental Hygiene Program. These services are supervised and evaluated by experienced, licensed dental hygiene faculty.
- $32 Prophylaxis, deposit removal/debridement
- $2/ea. Radiographs
- $15 Panoramic radiograph
- $5 Prosthetic Service, oral examination and prosthetic cleaning for an edentulous client
- $6 Sealant per tooth
- $6 Arestin® Treatment
- $5 Nitrous oxide
- $6 Home Fluoride Gel Dentifrice
- $4 Antibiotic Pre-medication
- $0 Screening Only (no x-rays)
All clients are referred to their personal dentist for dental diagnosis and restorative care.