WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic
Weber State University Dental Hygiene Clinic Hours of Operation.
Patients are treated in the WSU dental hygiene clinic late August- late April (no summer appointments available)
Mon-Thurs 8:00 am-4:00 pm, by appointment only
Please call 801-626-6131 for availability
Yes or no:
Has it been more than six months since your last dental hygiene appointment?
Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Do you want your teeth cleaned?
All services are provided by students in the Dental Hygiene Program. These services are supervised and evaluated by experienced, licensed dental hygiene faculty.
- $40 Adult Prophylaxis (13 years old and above), deposit removal/debridement
- $30 Child (up to 12 years old) Prophylaxis
- $ 2 each Radiographs
- $15 Panoramic radiograph
- $ 5 Prosthetic Service, oral examination and prosthetic cleaning for an edentulous client
- $ 6 Sealant per tooth
- $10 Arestin® /per placement site
- $10 Nitrous oxide
- $ 8 Home Fluoride Gel Dentifrice
- $ 4 Antibiotic Pre-medication
- $ 0 Screening Only (no x-rays)
All clients are referred to their personal dentist for dental diagnosis and restorative care.