Yes or no:
- Has it been more than six months since your last dental hygiene appointment?
- Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
- Is your toothbrush more than six months old?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should make an appointment at the WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic for preventive dental hygiene care.
By being a patient at the WSU Clinic, you will receive professional services at lower fees, and you will be giving students an opportunity to perfect their skills. All services are provided by students in the Dental Hygiene Program. These services are supervised and evaluated by experienced, licensed dental hygiene faculty.
- $32 Prophylaxis, deposit removal/debridement
- $2/ea. Radiographs (duplicate films can be made for the client)
- $15 Panographic radiograph (a duplicate film can be made for the client)
- $5 Prosthetic Service, oral examination and prosthetic cleaning for an edentulous client
- $6 Sealant per tooth
- $6 Arestin® Treatment
- $5 Nitrous oxide
- $6 Home Fluoride Gel Dentifrice
- $4 Antibiotic Pre-medication
- $0 Screening Only (no x-rays)
All clients are referred to their personal dentist for dental diagnosis and restorative care.