Peer Mentors are available to help students succeed in their college experience. The peer mentors hold office hours each week in D2, 258.
To request a peer mentor, click "I Want a Peer Mentor!" below.
Students can use peer mentoring services for:
- adjusting to college life
- referrals to services and counselors
- developing or improving study skills
- getting involved in campus leadership
- support with making friends
- enjoying the academic and social experience of attending WSU
Your Peer Mentors
Peer Mentor Leader
FALL 2016 HOURS
TUES 12-4:30 PM
THURS 12:30-4:30 PM
What Students Have to Say About Peer Mentors
My peer mentor helped me engage more with the WSU experience. I feel more a part of the university now. I also feel a lot better about myself and more motivated to succeed to the highest expectations.
My peer mentor made me feel like someone cared about my struggling for success.
Becoming a Peer Mentor
If you are interested in becoming a peer mentor, we have a selection process in April or May.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a peer mentor visit: weber.edu/mentors/be-mentor.html
2750 University Park Blvd. Layton, UT 84041
D2, Suite 262
- Campus Recreation
- Career Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Health Center
- International Student and Scholar Center
- Multicultural Student Services
- Nontraditional Student Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Veterans Services
- Veterans Upward Bound
- Wildcard Services
- Women’s Services