Davis Learning Center Tutoring
We provide peer tutoring for a range of developmental and lower-division courses, with a focus on general education courses. You can choose to drop in or schedule an appointment. Tutoring is free to all WSU students.
**The last day for drop-in tutoring will be Saturday, Aug. 15. Limited appointments will be available during finals week, Aug. 17-19. Please call 801-395-3569, at least 24 hours in advance to schedule.**
» Drop-in Tutoring
Math Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for Math 1030 through 2210 at selected times. See hours for specific schedule.
Writing Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for English 955, 1010, and 2010. Tutors can also help with writing projects from any WSU course.
» How Drop-in Tutoring Works
- Bring your coursework and your questions.
- Find a seat and take out your coursework.
- For math, try to sit with others from your class so that you can work together.
- The tutor will come to each student in turn, but you can work on other material in case there is a wait.
- Have your schedule handy. If you want more in-depth help, you can set up an appointment.
» Tutoring by Appointment
WSU Davis offers appointment tutoring in Math, Chemistry, NTM 1700, English and other Writing Projects, Accounting 2010 & 2020, Spanish, Quant 2600, & other classes.
Here are the steps to make an appointment:
- Contact 801-395-3569, to inquire about a one-time or on-going appointment
- Fill out a Request for Tutoring form.
» Math Hub
A math lab (Hub) for Math 0950, 0990, and 1010 is available at the Davis Campus. Work on a computer at your own pace. Help from instructors and tutors available. Located in room 233.
Davis Campus Hub Hours:
Summer 2015Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Tutoring by Appointment
2nd Floor Bldg. D2
2750 University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041-9099
WSU Davis Rm. D2 214
Forms Available Online
|Request for Tutoring
Tutee Policies and Responsibilities
|Current Hours and Holidays
Math Hub Hours
Want to be a Tutor?
Tutor Application or through Human Resources website for current positions
Tutors are usually hired at the end of each semester for the upcoming semester.
WSU Tutoring Services at Other Locations
Ogden Campus Services: