We provide peer tutoring for a range of developmental and lower-division courses, with a focus on general education courses. You can choose to drop in or schedule an appointment. Tutoring is free to all WSU students.
Math Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for Math 1030 through 2210 at selected times. See hours for specific schedule.
Writing Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for English 955, 1010, and 2010. Tutors can also help with writing projects from any WSU course.
How Drop-in Tutoring Works
- Bring your coursework and your questions.
- Find a seat and take out your coursework.
- For math, try to sit with others from your class so that you can work together.
- The tutor will come to each student in turn, but you can work on other material in case there is a wait.
- Have your schedule handy. If you want more in-depth help, you can set up an appointment.
Tutoring by Appointment
WSU Davis offers appointment tutoring in Math, Chemistry, NTM 1700, English and other Writing Projects, Accounting 2010 & 2020, Spanish, Quant 2600, & other classes.
Here are the steps to make an appointment:
- Contact 801-395-3569, to inquire about a one-time or on-going appointment
- Fill out a Request for Tutoring form.
A math lab (Hub) for Math 0950, 0990, and 1010 is available at the Davis Campus. Work on a computer at your own pace. Help from instructors and tutors available. Located in room 233.
Davis Campus Hub Hours:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM