We provide peer tutoring for a range of developmental and lower-division courses, with a focus on general education courses. You can choose to drop in or schedule an appointment. Tutoring is free to all WSU students.
**No tutoring will be offered during Spring Break, March 10-15.**
Math Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for Math 1050 during all drop-in hours. Help with advanced math classes depends on tutor availability.
English Drop-in Tutoring
Tutoring is available for English 955, 1010, and 2010. Tutors can also help with writing projects from any WSU course.
How Drop-in Tutoring Works
- Bring your coursework and your questions.
- Find a seat and take a cup, which you will turn over to indicate when you need help.
- For math, try to sit with others from your class so that you can work together.
- The tutor will come to each student in turn, but you can work on other material in case there is a wait.
- Have your schedule handy. If you want more in-depth help, you can set up an appointment.
Tutoring by Appointment
WSU Davis offers appointment tutoring in Math, Chemistry, NTM 1700, English and other Writing Projects, as well as various other classes.
Here are the steps to make an appointment:
- Contact 801-395-3569, to inquire about a one-time or on-going appointment
- Fill out a Request for Tutoring form.
A math lab (Hub) for Math 0950, 0990, and 1010 is available at the Davis Campus. Work on a computer at your own pace. Help from instructors and tutors available. Located in room 233.
Davis Campus Hub Hours:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM