WSU Davis Testing Center
What tests are available at the Davis Testing Center?
- Accuplacer placement testing for math and English
- Math Mastery exam
- Coursework Testing, WSU
- Coursework Testing, Non WSU (by appointment)
- DSST (by appointment)
- POST testing for admission to police officer training programs
For more information on particular tests, see the WSU Testing Center homepage.
How do I check the date and location of my Chi Tester exam?
- Go to chitester.weber.edu from any computer
- Log in
- Select the Testing Tab
- Select your test
- View dates and locations on the lower right side of the screen
What do I need to know about taking my test at the Testing Center?
- Valid photo ID is required, must be University or Government issued. Acceptable forms of ID include a WildCat card or other university's ID, a government-issued ID (driver license, military ID or passport), or a hospital ID with your first and last name printed on it.
- Know your Weber State University student number (your W number).
- Breaks are not allowed during testing unless specified by the instructor. Take care of personal needs before entering the testing center.
- The best time to test is early in the week and early in the day.
The Davis Campus App is now available at the Apple Store and Google Play
2750 University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041
Room D3 231
Non-WSU Test Contact
|Current Hours and Holidays
Note: You will be admitted for testing up to closing time. You have up to 1 hour after closing time to complete your test. For ACCUPLACER testing you must arrive 1 hour before the posted closing time.
|Other WSU Testing Centers
Testing Center Student Policies