What tests are available at the Davis Testing Center?
- Accuplacer placement testing for math and English
- Math Mastery exam
- Coursework Testing, WSU
- Coursework Testing, Non WSU (by appointment)
- DSST (by appointment)
- POST testing for admission to police officer training programs
For more information on particular tests, see the WSU Testing Center homepage.
How do I check the date and location of my Chi Tester exam?
- Go to chitester.weber.edu from any computer
- Log in
- Select the Testing Tab
- Select your test
- View dates and locations on the lower right side of the screen
What do I need to know about taking my test at the Testing Center?
- Valid photo ID is required, must be University or Government issued. Acceptable forms of ID include a WildCat card or other university's ID, a government-issued ID (driver license, military ID or passport), or a hospital ID with your first and last name printed on it.
- Know your Weber State University student number (your W number).
- Breaks are not allowed during testing unless specified by the instructor. Take care of personal needs before entering the testing center.
- The best time to test is early in the week and early in the day.