What tests are available at the Davis Testing Center?
- Accuplacer placement testing for math and English
- Coursework Testing, WSU
- Coursework Testing, Non WSU (by appointment)
- Testing for career and personal counseling
- CAPS, COPS, COPES
- DSST (by appointment)
- POST testing for admission to police officer training programs
For more information on particular tests, see the WSU Testing Center homepage.
Are Chi Tester Reservations Available?
Reservations are not needed or available at the DavisTesting Center.
How do I check the date and location of my Chi Tester exam?
- Go to chitester.weber.edu from any computer
- Log in
- Select the Testing Tab
- Select your test
- View dates and locations on the lower right side of the screen
What do I need to know about taking my test at the Testing Center?
- Valid photo ID is required, must be University or Government issued. Acceptable forms of ID include a WildCat card or other university's ID, a government-issued ID (driver license, military ID or passport), or a hospital ID with your first and last name printed on it.
- Know your Weber State University student number (your W number).
- Breaks are not allowed during testing unless specified by the instructor. Take care of personal needs before entering the testing center.
- The best time to test is early in the week and early in the day.