Breaking the Silence: Healing the Shame of Male Survivors
This workshop will explore issues surrounding the sexual victimization of males. Included will be a focus on myths surrounding male sexual victimization, distinguishing features between male and female survivors, sexual conflict issues, and clinical dynamics and treatment approaches for male survivors. The presenter will include clinical case material and will provide time for questions and case consultation.
- Jim Struve, LCSW
- One of the founding members of MaleSurvivor.org
- & Co-Chair of MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery\
- 3 CEUs approved by NASW and UPA
- Friday, February 22, 2013
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Weber State University
- Hurst Center for Lifelong Learning Center
- Dumke Hall
$25 (includes continental breakfast)