You may choose Communication as a concentration for a Bachelor of Integrated Studies degree. Doing this requires that you have 24 Communication credit hours.
- Advising Sheet (pdf)
- BIS program requirements (WSU Catalog)
- Course Descriptions (pdf)
- Four-Year Course Projections (pdf)
How To Declare Your Major
- Complete the Communication Department Program of Study Declaration Form.
- Meet with your adviser and have them sign your declaration sheet
- Return the form to the Communication Department in Elizabeth Hall, room 330.