• 21 Students will present posters at the annual 2013 UAEYC conference on March 26, 2013. All of the students were mentored by Dr. Carrie Ota.
• 100% of students who applied to Marriage and Family Therapy programs this year were invited for onsite interviews. Additionally, 100% of the students who went to onsite interviews were admitted to graduate programs. Todd Spencer will be attending Oklahoma State University. Clayton Spencer will be attending Auburn University. Brandon Eddy will be attending the University of Nebraska. Paul Busk will be attending Kansas State University.
• Four different research papers will be presented at the Weber State University Undergraduate Research Symposium on March 25, 2013
Brogan Van Patten: Technology: For Better or For Worse?
Annika Karlsen: College Tennis Players: Pressure, Abuse, Support, and Involvement from Parents
• Michelle Washburn: The Effects of Employment on College Students' Academic Performance
• Todd Spencer: A Comparative Study of Youth and Parent/Guardian Perceptions of Risk Factors that Lead to Adolescent Delinquency
• All of the student projects were mentored by Dr. Wei Qiu