Transfer Student Information

Weber State University welcomes transfer students and are glad you chose a major/minor in Child and Family Studies! 

For in-depth information Click on Transfer Students. This site has the Transfer Guide where you can see course equivalents at other institutions.

International Students must have transcripts evaluated by this agency.

       World Education Service
       PO Box 745
       Old Chelsea St.
       New York, NY 10113

Contact Darcy Gregg, Academic Advisor, with any other CHF questions that you may have. You can book an appointment at 






Revised 09-09-2015