To complete your online information session, you must have iTunes installed on the computer you will use during the session.
Directions for Completing the Online BIS Information Session:
- Print out all of the documents in the “BIS Info Session Packet" here:
- With the above documents in hand so that you are able to easily refer to them, go to the WSU iTunesU homepage: weber.edu/itunesU
- Click on the far left purple button entitled “General Visitors View Public Content.” This will launch iTunes and open an iTunes store window with the WSU iTunes homepage on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom frame entitled “Other” and then click on the purple button entitled “BIS Info Sessions” that is contained within this frame.
- Three segments will be listed:
- “Overview of the BIS Program”
- “Completing the BIS Degree Application”
- “Learn About the Capstone Project”
- The three segments listed above comprise a complete BIS information session. You must view all three segments while referring to the info session packet materials to complete a full BIS information session. Follow the directions on the screen to view the segments.
- After you have completed the entire BIS information session, (and if you decide the program is right for you), then you will be ready to complete your BIS degree application form and move forward toward admission into the BIS program.