WSU Mission-Related Student Learning Outcomes
The following mission-related student learning outcomes have been identified by the University Committee on Assessment:
"Weber State University faculty and staff will graduate students who are effectively prepared for immediate employment, additional education and/or life in general. Specifically, graduating students will be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- a broad knowledge base, both within and across disciplines (KNOWLEDGE);
- life-long learning skills (LIFE-LONG);
- personal connections with faculty, staff, other students and the broader community (CONNECTIONS);
- problem solving, independent and critical thinking skills (THINKING);
- respect for differing views (RESPECT)."