Transfer Guide

To find out how your course(s) will transfer to Weber State University "Enter the Guide" below and search for your institution. You will need to also search by transfer subject.  Scroll down to find your course and the WSU equivalent will be listed to the right of the course. If you see a number followed by three Xs (i.e. 1XXX) for the WSU equivalent that means we do not teach an equivalent course at WSU. You will receive credit for the course but it will be counted as elective credit. If you can not find your course in the Transfer Guide, the course probably has not been reviewed by the department. To have your course reviewed just submit an Equivalency Review Request and we'll take care of the rest. 

If you disagree with how a course transfers to WSU as listed on the Transfer Guide, please contact the academic department and request a re-review.

Please keep in mind, course transfers listed on the transfer guide are subject to change at any time.


For the purpose of general education course transfers, Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University-Idaho, LDS Business College and Westminster College will be considered the same as Utah State Higher Education (USHE) institutions.