Thanks for registering for New Student Orientation!
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session.
- Take Accuplacer tests at least 1 week PRIOR to attending Orientation. For hours and location, click here.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 1 week prior to Orientation.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms.
- For all Orientation sessions, parking is available in any 'W' parking lot. (View the campus map for parking lot locations) Please print a temporary parking permit and display it in your windshield on the day of your event. (For April events only)
April 17th Parking Pass
- Bring $10, and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID)
As a reminder, Orientation sessions are:
For students starting Fall 2013:
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1-5 p.m.
Thursday, June 13, 2013 1-5 p.m. - DAVIS CAMPUS
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at email@example.com.